Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Dating: On the Rebound is now available!


I'm so excited to share Noah's story with you! Noah and Tierney were so fun and their journey was more emotional than I ever thought it would be. But then, you had to know that a guy who's nickname is Mr. Perfect would have some issues he's dealing with. And Tierney! Bless her little bookworm heart! I believe we all have a bit of Tierney in us. Some insecurities, some distrust, a lot of vulnerability. However, the love of a good guy can help heal some of those things and I think Noah was meant just for her.

In On the Rebound, we also hear a bit more about Drew and Piper and get a closer look at Grayson who is getting his very own book very soon! Hope you like Dating: On the Rebound as much as I do!

Happy Reading!
- Stephanie

Click the link below to get your copy!
Dating: On the Rebound on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment