Sunday, July 22, 2018

The pitfalls of self-publishing

     I wish I could say I was perfect, but since that isn't happening, I'll just admit I'm human. I released my new book Street Ball at the end of June and waited patiently (or not) for people to read it like they've done for my other books and well, let's just say that didn't happen.
     I had this vision for my story and what it was and I put it out there a certain way and ker-plunk! The vision I had didn't really fit in with my brand. So, I stewed about it and stewed some more and finally decided I should just make some changes.
    Since a lot of people haven't already read this book, and the contents haven't changed at all, I went ahead and changed the name and cover and promise not to forget who I am the next time I decide to publish a book. Oops!
    I hope you will take the time to read Piper and Drew's story. I had a lot of fun with them and hope you will, too!

Sincerely,
Stephanie


1 comment: