Wednesday, January 9, 2019

What's Next??

Ugh!!  This is the question, isn't it? What project clambering around in my brain will I pick to work on next?

Well, the way I decide is to think about which story is speaking to me the loudest. For now, the characters begging to have their story written are brand new people you've never met before. Their names are Laura and Trace and they have an exciting story to tell that I can't wait to share with you. The seed has been there for awhile but the rest of it came to me as I was riding shotgun in my husband's pickup on the way to Casper, WY with our kids after Christmas. I pulled out my trusty notebook and outlined for the two hour trip! He couldn't even grumble about me ignoring him because he's a believer in my process and patiently listened to his music while the kids watched movies in the backseat. It was amazing!

Anyway, this year I plan to finish Laura and Trace's story and hopefully will publish in the next two months (late Feb. - early March).

Then, I will work on tying up some loose ends. Specifically, I plan to finish my basketball series which started with Piper and Drew in my book Dating: One on One. Noah and Luke will each get their own book this late spring and summer.

I also need to tell Nick Trevisan's story from Chasing Paris. His book is titled Calling London and I expect to have that one out come fall. I have a new character named Alex Berlin that will round out the trilogy, but he might have to wait for a Christmas debut.

There, I've made a lot of promises to you and to myself. Today, I get to set myself up in my new home office (we have some kids moving out, woohoo!!) and I can get back to work. I am SO excited.

I've been getting so much love from my readers! There is nothing like opening my email and seeing a message from one of you! So much better than ads from BookBub (I love BookBub, just saying!) Please feel free to contact me at stephaniestreetauthor@gmail.com with any comments, reviews, or questions.

Happy reading!
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment