Thursday, November 29, 2018

My next project!!

It's always kind of nice to know when that next book is coming out, isn't it? I hate getting to the end of a book and wondering what I'm going to read next. My favorite thing is when the authors I love to read take out some of the guess work and just let me know for goodness sakes! Soooo, for those of you who are interested in knowing what is coming next from me, stay tuned. I will be releasing the title and cover and hopefully the release date of my next book on December 2! I'm also hoping to put a tentative timeline out there for future projects for this next year.

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave me a comment letting me know which characters you would like to see featured in my next book! It is so motivating to know what my readers are interested in reading!

Cheers!
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment